Knowing ourselves is important, as this helps us discover what we are willing to give and receive in a relationship.
Many times, we idealize our relationship as a couple and our expectations are higher than reality and we feel frustrated, angry and in a constant fight. We also do not understand why we repeat patterns or situations repeatedly.
The fundamental key to being able to identify and understand all those situations, patterns and deep wounds that keep us stuck in ourselves and unable to move forward, is to connect with our inner child.
Accept with love everything that we classify as good or bad is part of our life, remove all your hatred and recognize the painful and happy moments have made us the beings that we are in this present life. We can't change anything in the past, just be thankful that we are who we are and it's fine.
That inner child is the one who truly possesses that strength, and we must recover it, we must work patiently, consistently and with much love to change thoughts, belief systems and take care of ourselves like no one has done.
With healing, we can expand the vision of ourselves and what a relationship means, understand more every day, all those decisions, reactions, behaviors, feelings, frustrations, expressions, that have occurred in our lives in a conscious way. Let's act in a more compassionate way towards ourselves and towards our partner to achieve harmony.
10 TIPS TO WORK ON YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOURSELF AND YOUR PARTNER.
- Connect with yourself: To connect with your personal power, you must be very honest with yourself and work on those areas that you must give love and care. These areas can be physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual.
- Put on a scale that is negotiable and non-negotiable.
- Don't take anything personally.
- Help others.
- Stop criticizing yourself or others.
- Be impeccable with your words and actions.
- Take time to have fun.
- Every time an unpleasant memory of when you were a child comes to mind, analyze it from your heart, become aware, then see how this memory has affected your adult life and let it go, forgive, and forgive yourself.
- Take time to do a hobby or study, course, or workshop, read a book or listen to an audiobook or podcast.
- Mirror work:
This is to put a picture when you were a child and look at it every day and tell that child how much you love him. Express that love by telling yourself I love you, you are smart, you are light, you are wonderful, what you feel is right, you are peace, you are beautiful.
Remember that each one must work 100% individually to be a better person, this, of course, will help strengthen your relationship.
Our true nature is love and it is love, the best remedy for any illness.